Monday, August 25, 2008

Daniel 7: How Will You Be Judged?

Daniel 7 is the first of several of Daniel's visions. This particular vision is about the four beasts. Without going into detail, let me just say that I am glad I know how the story ends. With these four beasts comes the death and destruction of many followers. Thankfully, God comes and saves us from the beasts.

My question with this chapter is: How will God judge me? This chapter is very clear that God will come and judge in favor of those who are holy. Will that be me? I sure hope so. I would like to think so, but I often feel so inadequate in this regard. Perhaps my insecurities come from knowing that I am insufficient. Perhaps Satan is telling my I am not good enough and I am actually listening.

I don't know.




Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 25:6-7
"Don't demand an audience with the king or push for a place among the great. It is better to wait for an invitation than to be sent to the end f the line, publicly disgraced!"

No comments:

Post a Comment