Monday, September 15, 2008

Big Z No-Hitter!!!




I've been a Cubs fan for 22 years (I've only been alive for 27). I've watched thousands of baseball games and probably thousands of Cubs games. I've seen many Cubs pitchers get close to a no-hitter only to lose it in the late innings of the ballgame. Not last night. Carlos Zambrano threw the first Cubs no-hitter since Milt Pappas in 1972. As an added bonus, Z threw his against the Astros. I watched it all! It was awesome. I even got a little teary-eyed when it was over. It was simply amazing!

Go Cubs Go!

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I missed the game. What a game I missed!

    Go Cubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad for a pitcher whom they wanted to do an MRI on. Probably disarmed the Stros and threw them into the doldrums. But a no hitter is a no hitter for anyone. Go Pirates! Ooops wasn't supposed to say that way I?

    ReplyDelete