Tuesday, September 9, 2008

God is Love!

I was praying this morning and thanking God for making me more aware of some of my sins. Things that I use to not think twice about, now I do. I'm growing more aware of my errors. I feel guilty about things that I use to not. That means I am growing in my ability to discern the Godly from the ungodly. Of course, I still have to work on taking it to the next level to stop repeating these ridiculous sins.

After I finished praying, I opened my Bible to continue reading in 1 John. Lo and behold, one of the first verses of chapter 3 reads, "So if we continue to live in him, we won't sin either. But those who keep on sinning have never known him or understood who he is."

Ok God! I got the message! I gotta work harder to not let the world get the best of me, especially when my conscience warns me first.

Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 9:11
"Wisdom will multiply you days and add years to your life."

1 comment:

  1. Being sensitive to the Spirit is so important. I am afraid that with the culture we live in that is becoming less and less a factor. I know I struggle with that. look forward to hearing more about your journey through I John.

    ReplyDelete