Monday, December 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

I don't really have a lot to say. I'm just bored.

Check this out. Apparently "Snowzilla" was breaking the law. It's a 16 foot snowman in Alaska.

And I also found this really cool blog. It's about South Africa. I have never been there, but I've always been interested in Africa. I remember in the 6th grade I did a 45 minute presentation on Africa. It was suppose to only be like 6 minutes or so. If you do nothing else, at least check out the pictures.

And here is an interesting story about President Bush writing letters to every single fallen soldier during his tenure in office. Until now, the press did not know about it. Regardless of what you think of the man or the wars, this is an honorable act by him.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Michael. Also, I like the new look...

    ReplyDelete